Skip to main content

Primark haul & try on


A few weeks ago I went shopping and ended up buying quite a lot from Primark. I only went in to have a look and I ended up with all of this. Primark can be very hit or miss when it comes to clothes. You either can't find nothing you like and buy nothing or end up finding a lot of things you like and buying a lot.

Primark's night range is my favourite at the moment. The main thing when it comes to night wear to me is comfort and I prefer less fitted night wear so that I can easily move about and not feel restricted. Whereas when it comes to clothes I am the total opposite. I prefer my clothes to be fitted as I find them the most flattering on me.

Clothes can look very different on compared to on the hanger so I decided to do a try on haul. For reference I am 5ft 3.

Clothes

Shirt dress with belt
I was unsure about this dress at first but I decided to try it on as it's ideal for uni. For uni I would wear this dress with black tights. This dress is nice just to throw on and not have to worry about having to find matching accessories etc. I also like the fact it comes with a belt to show off your waist and to create added definition. It's also pink which is an added bonus as pink is my favourite colour
Black corset dress
Lot's of people have been wearing corset dresses recently and corset belts. The dress comes with the belt and you can adjust it so it fits you the best.
Detailed skirt
I have a skirt similar to this but in leather and I get a lot of compliments on it. This skirt is similar in detailing and more fitted. Even though this skirt is fitted, it's still comfortable to wear and can be dressed up or down.
Bodycon dress
This dress is really fitted and figure hugging. I personally like dresses like these for going on nights out etc as I feel more confident wearing them. Stripes are also a popular trend at the moment.

Night wear

Lounge play suit and flamingo slippers
I would class this playsuit as something to lounge about in. As it's really comfortable and easy to throw on if you want to wear something baggy. This is nice if you want to wear something comfy that's dressier than pj's but not clothes.
As soon as I saw the flamingo slippers I knew I had to get them. I love them! Yes stand out but who cares. They are really comfy and warm aswell.
Dressing gown
Every girl needs a dressing gown! They are the comfiest thing to wear. This one is really soft, I like the pink and grey colour combination aswell.
Grey pj top
These pj tops come in white aswell but I went with the grey. This has hidden support inside so it's not sheer at all. It also has lace detailing at the top.
Minnie Mouse pjs
The material is nice and thin which is ideal for summer as they keep you cool. I really like the Minnie Mouse print on these.
Beauty and the Beast pjs
The majority of people have been raving about Beauty and the Beast, especially all the merch etc Primark sell. Usually I don't give into the hype but when I saw these I knew I wanted them. When it comes to pj's I usually don't go for longer bottoms as they end up annoying me, but these ones don't as they are light.
Black nightie
This is the most softest and comfortable thing to wear. It's really soft and floaty.
Barbie nightie
Not going to lie, as soon as I saw the word Barbie I went straight over to have a look. When I was younger I was a huge fan of Barbie and it's pink.

Overall
I hope you have enjoyed and have found this haul somewhat interesting. It can be hard to know what Primark have in stores as most stores are hit and miss. What you see online they never usually have etc.
When's the last time you found some 'hidden gems' in Primark?

How to contact me
Twitter
_chloehx_
Instagram

_chloehx_

Email
chloeschoicex@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…

EatDrinkSunerland: Restaurant Week

Last week I was lucky enough to attend Sunderland Restaurant food week preview. I was invited to test out some of the food available at the restaurants. This is in partnership with BID. Restaurant Week starts March 11th and ends March 19th. Whether you like to experiment with trying new foods or a fussy eater (like myself) there is something for everyone, 50 food places are taking part!
The benefits of restaurant food week Promotes the local area. Sunderland can often be looked over in favour of bigger cities e.g Newcastle. So this is a great chance for Sunderland restaurants to 'show off' exactly what they are capable of. A choice of 2-3 course meals for affordable prices. These prices range from £5-£15. In my opinion this is a bargain as some restaurants charge that just for a main meal. You get to try restaurants you wouldn't try normally and try new foods.
Café Purple Despite the fact I am from Sunderland myself I have never been in Café Purple. I was seriously missing out…