Skip to main content

Everything 5 pounds lookbook


Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down.
I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.

For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.

All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.

This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, style and the way it looks on me.
This dress comes in Black, Hot Pink and Navy aswell but I went with the Royal Blue shade as this caught my attention the most.
The dress is fitted at the top then skims over your hips and flares out.

This is my favourite dress from everything I picked. I love how fitted this dress is, the colour, length and the print. This is a very 'me' dress.
The material of this dress is good quality and drapes nicely on the bottom.
This covers my problem area which is my hips. My hips are big and I can't do anything about that. This dress hides them giving the appearance that my hips are smaller. This is because of the draping detailing on the bottom.

This dress I picked because it's ideal for the festive season. Whether you want to 'dress up' on Christmas day or have any nights out etc. This dress is gold, metallic and pleated (which is in fashion) what's not to like.
This dress has adjustable straps which is ideal for me. I had to adjust the straps to the correct length for this dress to properly fit me.  If you have any 'problem areas' this dress skims over them because of the pleats.

If you like figure hugging dresses then this dress is for you as it accentuates your curves etc. When I first saw this dress it reminded me of a similar dress Nicole Scherzinger wore.
This dress comes in Black, Coffee, White and Grey (the colour I picked).
This dress has a zip on the back which makes it easy to put on instead of having to put it cover your head.
Even though this dress is figure hugging. It's really comfortable to wear, walk in and sit in. It also doesn't 'come up' when you walk which is a good thing.

I love the colour of this dress 'Dark Olive'. This dress is velvet and comfortable to wear.
This dress is figure hugging and is very true to size. If you dislike fitted clothing I would advise to go a size up for the dress to be slightly baggy.
( I am aware the tag is slightly out the back of my dress in the picture)

This dress is a really flattering dress. At first it looks like a matching top and skirt. This is very comfortable to wear and can be dressed either up or down. The dress isn't sheer because of the black underneath. The black clinches in your waist giving you the allusion of having a smaller waist.

I really like the metallic tones of this dress. It's available in Black and Beige. I went with Beige as I don't have a dress similar to this or in this colour. I really like the fit of this dress. The panels gives the allusion of having a smaller figure and the dress flares out towards the bottom.

Shoes

Faux Leather High Heels
For shoes I wanted a classic black pair of heels to match with all of the dresses. These shoes are ideal. The quality of these shoes is amazing! They look a lot more expensive. Comfort wise they don't hurt. I have worn these shoes for hours e.g walking, standing etc and they never hurt. The heel is just the right height (for me) to be able to walk in at 4".

You can't go wrong with a classic black wedged heel. These also come in beige and red. I picked these as you can wear them everyday and not look 'over the top'. They have a padded insole inside for extra comfort. I will get a lot of wear out of these.

My Overall Opinion
All views in this post are my own and as always I am 100% honest about my opinions. Everything 5 pounds is a website I will be purchasing from in the future as everything is really affordable, good quality and accurate of what they look like on the website.
I am grateful to have been given this opportunity to pick items out from the site.

I hope you have enjoyed this lookbook. Have you tried anything from Everything 5 pounds?

How to contact me
Twitter
_chloehx_
Instagram
_chloehx_
Email
chloeschoicex@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…