Skip to main content

Lord and Berry: eyeshadow,star dust, lip crayon and blush review

I was kindly sent these products to review*

Lord and Berry are a makeup brands that have all your makeup needs covered. Whether you prefer a natural look or a more dramatic colourful look, there is something for everyone. I had the chance to choose whether I was team neutral or team bold. I chose team bold as I love experimenting with bold colours. When the package arrived I was really surprised at how many products I received. For anyone who has followed me for a while you will know that I love shimmery eyeshadows/glitters on my eyes. So to receive 3 was amazing.
In this blog post I will be giving you my opinion on the products aswell as swatches.

Stardust (loose pigmented eyeshadows)
A loose pigmented powder eyeshadow. These are buildable. You can create either a sheer wash of colour on the eyelid or layer the colour up for a more dramatic/bold look
The best way to apply the stardust eyeshadows is by using a flat eyeshadow brush and press the colour onto your lid. This creates less fall out from the eyeshadow and ensures you get good colour payoff.
All of the swatches are one swipe.
These eyeshadows aren't messy to use and not very much fall out.

Stardust:
Rose
This is such a pretty pearlescent pink/white shade. I love using this shade on my brow bone as it's shimmery and creates definition under the brow.
I also use this on my tear duct to make me look more awake.
Whether you prefer a more natural look or a more dramatic look this shade is ideal for everyone.

Stardust
Aqua
This is such a pretty vibrant blue shade. This applied easily to my lid and lower lash line. Even without eyeshadow primer this lasted the day/night without creasing. This can also be sheered out by using a larger fluffy brush.

Stardust
Gold Green
This is the perfect shade for those wanting to try a green eyeshadow pigmented but are scared. As this has a brown shimmer running through to create a more duel tone colour. This blends easily on the eyelid and is ideal to add a pop of colour on your lower lash line.

Stardust
Light Bronze
 
Out of all of the 'team bold' shades that I got sent. This is the most wearable everyday shade. This is a beautiful bronze shade that can be applied all over the lid. Then a matt shade in the crease to create a simple smoky eye.

Eyeshadow
Cardinal
This single eyeshadow is extremely pigmented.This is a wearable orange if teamed with neutral shades such as browns etc. It can also be bold if you team it with colour clashing shades such as pinks etc.
The eyeshadow feels silky and matte.

Blush refill pan
Plum
This blush is extremely pigmented! So be careful if you are heavy handed like me. Luckily if you do apply a little too much then it's really easy to blend out.
This applies easily on the cheeks, silky and blendable.
The shade is perfect for autumn and will go with so many makeup looks.

Lip Crayon
Dangerous Red
I love lip products, they are my favourite makeup item to buy. So when I get a new one I am always excited to try it, this was no different. It's a classic red shade which you can't go wrong with.
With a lip crayon you can also line your lips with it aswell so two products in one.
The finish is glossy, it's really easy to apply and it it's also pigmented.
This lasts for around 5/6 hours on the lips even with eating and drinking.
With the autumn and Christmas season approaching I will be getting a lot of use from this shade.

Swatches from all of the products above

My Overall Opinion
This is the first time I have tried Lord and Berry products and I am impressed. They last a well, affordable and are really pigmented.
Ideal if you are are just starting out in makeup or whether you are a makeup junkie.

How to contact me
Twitter
_chloehx_
Instagram
_chloehx_
Email
chloeschoicex@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …