Skip to main content

Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Facial Moisturiser and Body Cream

I was kindly sent these two products from Dr Botanicals. The Natural Facial Moisturiser and
Body Repairing Cream.  Firstly these products smell amazing! The smell reminds me of Mademoiselle by Chanel (which is one of my all time favourite perfumes).
Dr Botanicals products are made with natural ingredients. All of the ingredients used are paraben free. The brand doesn't test on animals.

Natural Facial Moisturiser
I have used this moisturiser a lot and my skin feels really soft since using it. The fragrance of Rose is quite strong so I thought that it would irritate my skin but it never. My skin is really sensitive but this product never caused me to break out etc. It blended onto my skin smoothly and dried quite quickly.
What it says online about the product:
The main active ingredients in Moroccan Rose Natural Facial Moisturiser are:
1) Moroccan Rose Oil is rich in essential fatty acids that aim to renew and regenerate the skin while working to reduce skin damage and to hydrate and firm the skin
2) Vitamin E protects from environmental stresses, limiting free radical damage
3) Alp Rose stem cells increases skin cell vitality and aim to boost epidermal regeneration

Body Repairing Cream
My skin is dry especially my legs and this product makes my legs feel really smooth. It also smells really nice aswell which is an added bonus. Especially when you apply it all over your body. The smell isn't too overpowering. My skin feels moisturised throughout the day.
What it says online
The main active ingredients in Moroccan Rose & Shea Butter Body Cream are:
1) Moroccan Rose Oil is rich in Omegas 3 and 6 which aim to firm and hydrate the skin.
2) Shea Butter contains high levels of Vitamins A, F and E which aim to protect, soothe and rejuvenate the skin, leaving it soft and hydrated.
3) Apricot Kernel Oil is a fantastic source of Vitamins A and E, rich in essential fatty acids, which aim to deeply moisturise and nourish the skin.


My Overall opinion
I really like these products as they do actually work and I have noticed benefits since using them. My skin feels a lot smoother and softer. I have used this everyday for the past month and I have been really impressed with the results.
The smell is really nice if you like the smell of Rose. It's not over powering and the smell does eventually fade throughout the day. The products sink into the skin so you aren't left with the tacky feeling.



How to contact me

Twitter

_chloehx_
Instagram
_chloehx_
Email
chloeschoicex@gmail.com


Comments

  1. omg thanks so much for this review i been in desperate need of something to help the dryness that's been taking over. i'm a new follower and rookie blogger and i just wanted to say i love your blog its so inspiring i hope to be as good as you someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad you found the review helpful. Thank you so much for your comment. I try and improve my blog every time I publish a post

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…