Skip to main content

Leon Hardy: Crystal makeup brushes review

I was kindly sent these makeup brushes to review from Total Partners
I love makeup brushes and trying new brushes out as they really do make a difference to the way your makeup applies.
I was really happy when the parcel arrived and I opened it. As these brushes are stunning. I love the crystals and how girly they look.

The brushes don't have names on where to use them on the face. But these brushes can be used in a variety of different ways.
I will be reviewing these brushes from Left to Right

1st Brush
This is one of my favourite brushes to use as it's so soft and can be used in a variety of different ways.
I mainly use this brush to apply blush or to wipe away any excess powder from my face when I 'bake' my face.
This brush can also be used to apply: powder and bronzer.

2nd Brush
I really like this brush for applying cream eyeshadow as it packs the colour on your eyelid. Cream eyeshadow can be annoying to apply with your fingers if you have long nails. So this brush is ideal. It doesn't cause your cream eyeshadow to streak etc.
I also like this brush to apply concealer with under my eyes and to go around my lips (with concealer) to define them more.
This brush allows you to have control of where the product goes.

3rd Brush
I use this brush as a lip brush. As it allows you to be in full control when applying lipstick. It also gets into the corners of your lips.
If you prefer not to use this as a lip brush it can also be used to apply eye liner with.

4th Brush
This brush I really like as the bristles aren't too hard or soft. I like using the left side of the brush to comb through my eyelashes. The right side to comb through my eyebrows before (and sometimes after) I apply product on them.

My overall opinion on the brushes
These brushes are really nice and stunning.
I really like how girly and feminine they look.
The quality is amazing. They don't shred when you use them and they are nice and soft on the skin (I have sensitive skin)
These brushes are ideal for anyone as they can be used in different ways. I would highly recommend checking out these brushes. Especially if you are into crystals as they look nice on any dressing table.


How to contact me
Twitter
_chloehx_
Instagram
_chloehx_
Email
chloeschoicex@gmail.com

What's your opinion on these makeup brushes?
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday.

Comments

  1. Ooh, very nice. I like when brushes are soft! :)

    S .x ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) these brushes are really soft

      Delete
  2. I really need to up my make up brush game! love the sparkles!! xo

    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These brushes are stunning and products apply nicely with them :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …