Skip to main content

Whats in my travel makeup bag

 Last week (Saturday) I went away for the weekend. I went away on the Emmerdale Tour (I will be doing a blog post on that next week). This is the makeup that I decided to take with me. I needed my makeup to last all day/night without really doing any touch ups.
I think I done quite well with the makeup that I packed. Apart from lip products where I packed way too many. But when it comes to lip products I like to have a variety of colours with me (and the fact I am addicted to buying lip products)
I could have downsized the makeup that I brought with me even more, but compared to last year I have done quite well.

Primers
Smashbox Photo Ready
Essence eyeshadow base: Afae
The Balm: Put a lid on it eyeshadow primer
MUA Pout Prime: Smoothing lip primer
Base
Collection lasting perfection concealer: 1 Fair
Rimmel Lasting finish concealer: 010 Porcelain
Estee Lauder Double Wear: 1N2 ECRU
Estee Lauder High cover: 1N Extra Light
MUA Pro Base: Peach
Powders
Urban Decay De Slick mattifying powder
Estee Lauder chic to cheek: 01 highlighting powder
Essence Mattifying powder: 04 Perfect Beige
Bare Minerals Perfecting Veil: Light to Medium
Bronzers and Blush
Bourjois bronzing primer: Universal shade
Urban Decay Beached bronzer: Bronzed
Benefit Dallas
Eyes
Le Volume De Chanel mascara: Noir Black
Charlotte Tibury eyeshadow quad: The Dolce Vita
Maybelline eye studio single eyeshadow: 01 Snow White
Estee Lauder Brow Now: 01 Blonde
Maybelline 24hr gel eyeliner: Black
Lip Liners
Rimmel Exaggerate: 005 Pure
PS: Coral
Esence: 14 Femme Fatale
Essence: Honey Berry
Essence: 06 Satin Mauve 
Essence: Wish me a Rose
Essence: 07 Cute Pink
Lipgloss/Liquid Lipstick
Urban Decay High colour: 69
Urban Decay High colour: Punch Drunk
Urban Decay High colour: Scandal
Essence xxl shine: 36 Popping Pink
Urban Decay Naked: Sesso
Rimmel oh my gloss: (doesn't have a shade name)
Ted Baker: (doesn't have a shade name)
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy: 220 Pierced Petal
Lipsticks
MUA: Nectar
Essence: 13 Love Me
Mac: Twig
Urban Decay: Anarchy

How to contact me
Twitter
_chloehx_
Instagram
_chloehx_
Email
chloeschoicex@gmail.com

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. If you would like me to review anything shown in the post then leave me a comment.



Comments

  1. You look like you have everything covered! MAC Twig lipstick looks so beautiful!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Mac Twig is one of my favourite lipsticks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…