Skip to main content

Get to know me Q&A

If you follow me on Twitter etc you will know that I tweet daily about my life and myself. I have done a similar post to this titled 'Q&A' which mainly focused on beauty related questions.
I sent out a tweet asking if you had any questions to ''get to know me' better.
Here are the questions that I got asked. Hopefully this post won't be that boring.

Do you have a middle name?
No I don't
Did you go to a mix gendered school or all girls school?
I actually went to both.
My secondary school was a mixed school.
The sixth form that I went to was all girls. Surprisingly everyone was friendly and we all got along.
How old are you?
I am 19
If you had to change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
My ears, I am paranoid that they are big. That's why I never wear my hair up unless I'm at home then I might.
 Do you want any children in the future. If so how many?
Yes I do. Ideally I would like to have a boy and a girl.
Do you prefer indoor or outdoor activities?
Indoor. I'm not really an outdoors person
What part of your body do you like?
This is such a hard question to answer.
Probably my nose? That used to be the most hated part of my body until I had surgery.
I have done posts about my surgery
My nose is not perfect at all but it's an 'improvement' to what my nose looked like before. I am also less self conscious because of my nose
What subjects did you study at A-Level?
English Language
Theology
Sociology
What is your favourite drink?
Cherry Coke. I am literally addicted to drinking it.
Do you have a boyfriend?
No
How tall are you?
5ft 3
What do you do when you are bored?
Go on social media or listen to music
What type of movies make you cry?
Any type of movie where a dog dies. I turn into an emotional mess
Favourite colour?
Pink
Do you have any pets?
Yes.
I have a dog. He is a Shih Tzu called Bailey
Can you cook?
Very basic things yes
What career do you want?
I want to become a secondary school teacher
What is your ideal part time job?
A beauty counter job for a brand I really love and believe in
What phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy S6
If you had to date a TV soap character, who would it be?
Ross Barton from Emmerdale
If you were a billionaire, what would you do and how would you spend your money?
My first reaction would be to go out on a huge shopping spree and buy all the things that I want.
I would also give money to close family and friends
Donate the money to charity as charities do amazing jobs helping people.
Do you live at home whilst being at uni?
Yes. I commute to uni
What's your date of birth?
18/10/1996
What's your best childhood memory?
Going to Disneyland Paris
What makes you feel confident?
This might sound quite vain but I am being totally honest. Makeup makes me feel confident.
Whenever I am doubting myself or not feeling confident doing my makeup and wearing a nice outfit, improves my confidence a lot.
What are your pet peeves?
People swearing 24/7 e.g those that swear in every sentence
If you are having a problem who do you ask advice from?
On Twitter I created a group and I ask the 'Blogger dm girlies' for advice
I also ask Leah as she is really good at giving advice.
Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
In 10 years time I will be 29.
So hopefully engaged if not married with a child?
Career wise I would hopefully have a teaching job.
Regarding blogging I would like to think I still will be blogging.
Do you approach people or do you like being approached?
I never approach other people. I don't know why but I just hate it. Instead I prefer it when other people approach me.
Are you an open person?
I am open to a certain extent. If you follow me on social media (mainly Twitter) you will know I tweet everyday about my life, what I'm up to etc. When it comes to answering questions I answer them as long as they aren't too personal.
Also being a blogger its important (I think) for your audience to get to know you so that they can relate to you.
How would your friends describe you?
 I just asked the girls how they would describe me so I could answer this question.
This is how they described me.
Kind, caring, friendly, hardworking and a good person.
What motivates you to succeed?
When people say I can't do something or something isn't for me I like/make it my aim to prove them wrong.
Also my expensive shopping addiction I need to be successful in order to buy the things I like.
If you could read into your future would you want to know when and how you would die?
Sounds morbid but yes I think I would.
That way I can 'prepare' myself for what is going to happen.
I could also do all of the things I would want to do in life.
If you could speak to anyone dead or alive who would it be?
My Grandparents. My Nana passed away when I was about 10 which was heart breaking and my Grandad passed away last December. It would be amazing to speak to them again.
If your house was burning down and you could only save one thing. What would it be?
Providing my parents are safe then my dog Bailey 100%. He means more to me compared to anything else in the house e.g mobile, makeup etc.
How do you deal with negativity?
Generally I tend to ignore it and act like it's never happened. As 99% of the time it doesn't bother me at all. The 1% of the time it does bother me I have a rant to the girls and that's it.
Is blogging important to you?
Yes as it's a hobby that I enjoy doing.
I also like the interactive aspect of blogging.
I have also made amazing friends through blogging that I wouldn't have met otherwise.
Has your life changed because of blogging?
Yes it actually has for the better. I have met some amazing people through blogging and people that I actually call friends.
Blogging has also enabled me to go to amazing events and to work with really good brands.
Who do you live with?
I live with my parents and my dog.

How to contact me
Twitter: _chloehx_
Instagram: _chloehx_
Email: chloeschoicex@gmail.com

I hope this post hasn't been really boring and that you may have found it interesting? In finding out more about me.
Have you done a type of post like this? If so leave a link to it below.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …