This is an impromptu blog post. I got this idea from my lecturer at university yesterday morning. I study English BA and I'm in my first year. Thursday's creative writing lecture was about life stories. During that we got given 17 questions to answer and then share with the rest of our table if we wished.
These are the 17 questions.
1) What's your idea of perfect happiness
My idea of perfect happiness is to be rich therefore I can treat family, friends, donate to charity etc. Also for me and my loved ones to be healthy and happy. To be successful at uni and blogging.
Being in a room surrounded by dogs/puppies
2) Greatest fear
My greatest fear is reptiles certain ones I absolutely hate.
This might (will) sound morbid but another fear is dying a painful death
3) Which historical figure do you most identify?
This is such a hard question and history isn't my strongest subject at all.
But I would have to say Florence Nightingale? Purely for the fact she helped others and I like to help people the best I can.
4) Which living person do you admire?
Cheesy but my Mam. She is strong, independent and is always there for others.
5) What's the trait you dislike in yourself?
I constantly compare myself to others.
6) What is the trait you dislike in others?
Bitchiness e.g girls between bitchy towards other girls for absolutely no reason.
7) What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My ears, that's why I never wear my hair up.
8) What's your favourite smell?
9) What's your favourite word?
I have thought about this for ages and I honestly don't have one
10) What's your favourite book?
I have read lots of books. I don't have a favourite
11) What's your fantasy?
To be successful
12) Who is your favourite designer?
Coco Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin.
13) What's your favourite object?
14) Who or what is the greatest love of your life?
Apart from family members my dog.
It may sound so stupid and pathetic (if you are a dog owner you will understand) as your dog is always there for you and cheers you up
15) What single thing would improve your life?
Someone to complete all my uni work for me haha then my life wouldn't be stressful at all!
16) How would you like to be remembered?
Just for being a nice person
17) What's the most important lesson life has taught you?
Don't let the opinion of others bother you, as you are always going to be judged. Therefore do what makes you happy and don't care what anyone else thinks.
I hope you have enjoyed reading these questions. It really made me think about my answers. If you do these questions let me know!
How to contact me