Skip to main content

My Furry Friend tag


If you follow me on social media you will know what I regularly post pictures and tweets about my dog Bailey. I have seen a few bloggers and YouTubers do this tag and I thought it would be fun to do.
 
What is your pets name?
He is called Bailey
 
What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Bailey is a dog and his breed is a Shih Tzu
 
How long have you had your pet friend?
I have had Bailey since he was 6 weeks old. He is now 6 years old. He turns 7 in March
 
How did you get your pet?
We got him from a Breeders house. The street address that we bought him from was very similar to my own, only one word difference. When we first saw Bailey he was only 3 weeks old. He was with his mother, brothers and sisters. It was so hard picking which puppy that we wanted. Especially as Bailey had a twin? brother. We ended up picking him based on the way he looks and his personality (we asked the breeder which one was more loving etc)
 
How old is your pet?
Bailey is 6. He will be 7 in March.
 
What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality
He understands words for example if you say the word "treats" he automatically goes to his food cupboard and waits until you give him one.
He hates going out when its raining as he hates his feet getting wet. If he sees a puddle he will either walk around it or jump over it.
Bailey has a habit of licking peoples legs. I don't know why he does this but he does.
He hates going to bed on his own. If everyone is downstairs and he wants to go upstairs to bed (Bailey has numerous of different beds but he likes to sleep upstairs during the night) he will cry at you until you walk up the stairs with him so he can go to bed.
 
What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
Bailey is really precious to me. He is my 'furbaby' people without dogs won't understand the bond that you form with your pet.
Whenever I am feeling sad or have had a bad day Bailey seems to know this. He tries his best to cheer me up and it always works.
He keeps me company when I'm alone. I honestly don't know what I would do without him as he is a huge part of my life.
 
What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
Christmas and watching him open his presents as he gets excited when he opens his presents.
Spending quality time with him and the rare occasions he decides to sit on my knee.
Taking him shopping for his new toys and letting him pick what toys he wants.
When he was a puppy as he was so small and tiny.
 
What are the nicknames that you call your pet?
 Bails, little boy, ted, teddy
 
I hope that you have enjoyed this tag. If you have done this tag leave your links below so I can read it. Do you have a pet and if so what does your pet mean to you?

 


Comments

  1. Love this post :-) Bailey is so cute! I call my dog my little teddy bear sometimes, i have all these silly nicknames for him,lol x

    http://www.blogwithove.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I rarely call Bailey by his name as I tend to call him by his nicknames. Sometimes when I'm out etc with him I end up calling him his nicknames aswell haha x

      Delete
  2. What a cutie! My girl Ruby is my bff :) She also hates getting wet in the rain but apparently loves snow!
    www.MarinaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People with dogs totally understand what its like to have a dog and how much you love them. Mine is exactly the same. He refuses to go out in the rain but as soon as it's snowing he cries to go out in it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …