Skip to main content

FOY skincare review

 
 
I was kindly sent out some FOY skincare products to review and I couldn't wait for them to arrive. I never knew what products I would get sent but when I opened my parcel I couldn't have been happier to see what I got inside. I got sent FOY moisturising day cream, Rejuvenating night cream, Micellar cleansing water, Eye contour gel.
 
 
About the brand
FOY stands for foundation of youth.
The skincare was originally developed to provide post-operative treatment for patients undergoing surgery and non-invasive, aesthetic procedures. The formulations were developed to provide patients with products that would allow them to prolong the results of their treatment at home. Clients found their skin to be renewed, smooth, supple and radiant.
F.O.Y. has now advanced into a range of eight salon skincare products created in collaboration with professional aestheticians, perfected by scientists and tested by dermatologists.
Produced especially for the needs of mature skin, F.O.Y. is formulated with superior, advanced active ingredients that have been carefully selected to restore, repair and rejuvenate, while being gentle to the skin.
 
 
FOY Moisturising Day Cream
 
 
What it does
Helps to nourish and protect the skin.
Provides long lasting hydration.
Dermatologically tested.
Good to use as a makeup base
For dry and normal skin.
 
How to use
Apply lightly to the face using upward strokes from the neck to the forehead. Allow your skin to absorb the product for about 2 minutes before you apply makeup. Gently tap the cream under the eye area.
 
Ingredients
Hyaluronic Acid – holds and retains water in our skin’s dermis. Improves skins firmness by increasing collagen synthesis. Smoothes, softens and helps to reduce the appearance of the lines and wrinkles.
Shea butter – rich in vitamins A,E,F which are highly nourishing, conditioning and protecting.
Jojoba – composition resembles the skin’s own sebum. Balances skin’s natural oil production and has powerful moisturing capabilities.
 
How many ml of product do you get
50ml
 
My opinion
This is a really nice day to day moisturiser. When I applied it onto my skin I felt like it was adding moisture. I use this product most days as it doesn't break me out and it hydrates my skin. I only use a light layer of this and the product absorbs well into the skin.
I have dry patches on my skin (around my nose) and when I apply makeup I have noticed that those areas aren't as obvious.
 
FOY Rejuvenating Night cream
 
 
What it does
Fights the signs of ageing whilst you sleep
Regenerates the skin for a youthful appearance
Hydrates the skin
Helps improve the skins texture and elasticity
Dermatologically tested
For dry and normal skin
 
How to use
Apply gently in upwards strokes and in circular motions. Apply in a light, even pressure until its absorbed into the skin. Avoid the eye area
 
Ingredients

Ginseng Root, Gotu-Cola and Symphytum – work together to fight against the signs of ageing by improving skin density, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and restoring skin’s suppleness and vitality.
Carnosine – a nature-identical, anti-ageing peptide that stimulates collagen synthesis.

Retinyl Palmitate – visibly improves the appearnce of mature skin, softens and regenerates
Panthenol – renowned for its moisturising capabilities, increases hydration and improves softness and elasticity.
Vitamin E – neutralizes free radicals and helps prevent premature skin ageing.
Shea butter – rich in vitamins A,E,F which are highly nourishing, conditioning and protecting.
Jojoba – powerful moisturing capabilities.
 
How many ml of product do you get
50ml
 
My opinion
Before I got this product I never used anything on my skin at night before I go to bed. I kept this on my dresser so that I will remember to use it. Since using this product on the night I have noticed that my skin feels a lot softer and smoother.
 
FOY Micellar Cleansing Water
 
What it does
Removes makeup, cleanses and tones the skin.
Purifies and deep cleanses.
Mild yet powerful cleansing complex.
Moisturises and soothes the skin.
Acts as a revitalising tonic.
Dermatologically tested.
For dry and normal skin
 
How to use
Soak cotton pads etc with the water and use circular motions. Apply to the eyes, face and neck.
 
Ingredients
Panthenol – renowned for its moisturising capabilities, increases hydration and improves softness and elasticity.
Chamomile, Ginseng and Marigold Extracts – soothe, calm and tone the skin
Rose Water – Soothes irritated skin
 
How many ml of product do you get?
200ml
 
My Opinion
I found that my makeup came off easily when I used this product. My skin is sensitive and this never caused my skin any irritation etc.
 
FOY Eye Contour Gel
 
What it does
Targets wrinkles and neck lines around the eye area.
Lightweight formula, absorbs into the skin easily.
No oily residue
For dry and normal skin
Firms and tightens the skin.
Dermatologically tested
 
How to use
Apply a small amount of gel to cleansed skin around the eyes morning and evening, gently massaging in with your fingertips.
 
Ingredients
Echinacea extract, 100% natural concentrate with excellent anti-ageing, anti-irritant and antioxidant properties.
Hyaluronic Acid, an intensive moisturiser that increases smoothness, softens skin and targets wrinkles.
Sea chamomile offers a unique skin relaxing effect.
Centella Asiatica Extract stimulates collagen production, making the skin more supple.
 
How many ml of product do you get?
30ml
 
My opinion
I don't really have a lot of fine lines around my eyes (I am 19) but I have noticed that my skin does feel a lot more firmer since using this product.
 
My overall opinion on FOY products
On the whole I am really happy with the products that I got sent as I genuinely like all of the products and I will continue to use them. My favourite product out of the four is the Micellar Cleansing water, as you can quickly remove your makeup with this product.
 
Where to buy
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …