Skip to main content

Amphora Aromatics Frankincense & Rose clay face mask review

 

 
 
 
Amphora Aromatics skincare is a new natural skincare range. The range combines essential oils with natural ingredients.
Amphora Aromatics have more than 30 years experience sourcing the best natural ingredients that are ideal for all skin types. The range is ideal for people of all ages from teenagers to mature skin. The main aim of Amphora Aromatics is that the products will look after your skin.
You get 100ml of product.
 
About the product and its claims
It is a deep cleaning face mask that is intensely hydrating and nourishing for the skin. Frankincense & Rose is the best selling combination to create a natural effective face mask. It is especially suited to those that have dry and mature skin.
The product will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated.
 
How it works
Frankincense essential oil will help to rejuvenate and tone the skin.
Rose oil will nourish, hydrate and moisturise the skin.
Rose Geranium cleanses and freshens the skin, leaving your skin soft and clear.
Naturally enriched with vitamins and minerals to draw out impurities, moisturises and tones the skin 
 
Ingredients used:
Clay helps to detoxify and draw out impurities within the skin.
Montmorillonite acts as a toner for the skin, helping to tighten pores and revitalize your complexion. 
Glycerin has great moisturising and hydrating properties.
Bentonite Clay draws out impurities helping to unclog pores and absorb excess oil clearing congested skin and can help to tighten fine lines and wrinkles.
Sweet Almond is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. It's full of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids. It conditions the skin and helps to promote a youthful, healthy complexion.
Shea Butter moisturises, reduces inflammation and helps the skin to appear smoother and softer.
Argan Oil is intensely moisturising, a great antioxidant and contains Vitamin A & E which can help protect the skin.
Geranium Essential Oil can help balance the oil production of the skin and help keep the skin supple.
Marula Oil contains an array of powerful antioxidants which help protect the skin from environmental damage.
Frankincense Essential Oil is a rejuvenating tonic which can help to tighten slack skin around the face and slow down the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Sunflower Oil is high in Vitamin E which helps lock in moisture and keep your skin feeling soft.
Palmarosa Essential Oil has great rejuvenating and regenerating properties which promotes healthy cell growth helping to repair damaged skin caused by ageing.
Rose Essential Oil can moisturise and hydrate the skin, it can help with inflammation on the skin as well as redness.
Rosehip Oil has great rejuvenating and regenerating properties and is high in Vitamin C
Rosemary’s natural anti-septic properties make it an effective acne treatment whilst helping the skin regenerate; reducing any signs of scarring.
Dead Sea salts help to detoxify, soften and moisturise the skin
 
How to apply the product
I applied a light layer of this product using my fingers whilst avoiding the eye and lip area. I left the mask on for 5-10 minutes until it dried.
I then used warm water and circular motions to remove the clay mask.
Finally I splashed cold water onto my face to close my pores.
 
My overall opinion
 I found this product really easy to work with and I really enjoyed using this product. Since using this product my skin has felt a lot better. It now feels more softer and moisturised making my makeup apply much better on my skin.
This product is ideal for sensitive skin (I have sensitive skin) as it doesn't irritate my skin.
The smell is really nice but not over powering.
This product is good if you want to pamper and detox your skin once in a while.
 
Where to buy and retail price
 £7.94
I was kindly sent this product to review. As always all views are my own honest opinion about the product.  
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…