Skip to main content

Estee Lauder Makeup artist collection kit and makeup look

 


 
Estee Lauder is one of my favourite high end brands as they can do no wrong in my opinion. Black Friday Estee Lauder had this online for £54 with the code 'BBFLASH' Its original price was £290. When I saw this I knew I had to buy it especially for that price as its amazing value. This set is limited edition and I just love the gold packaging as you can tell its expensive.
 
What the set contains
 
Makeup Bag
This is a classic patent leather makeup bag with the gold hardware. Inside it actually has a lot of space to fit your makeup products in. It is ideal just to throw this in your handbag as it keeps everything in one place.
 
Deluxe eyeshadow palette and blush
Shades (left to right)
12 Pink Mink
11 Captivating Cocoa
08 Infamous Sky
03 Provocative Petal
04 Rebel Metal
05 Fiery Saffron
02 Ivory Power
06 Currant Desire
01 Defiant Nude
01 Defiant Nude
02 Ivory Power
10 Envious Orchid
The blushes
02 Pink Kiss
08 Peach Passion
(I am unsure why some of the shade names are repeated on the back of the palette)
 
The eyeshadow and blush palette contains 12 colour envy sculpting eyeshadow and 2 pure colour blushes. The eyeshadows contains 0.4g each and the blushes contain 2.3g each.
This palette is beautiful I love all of the colours. These are ideal if you are heavy handed as you can build the colour intensity up and the blend nicely. The blushes are a nice wash of colour on the cheeks.

 
All over shimmer compact
This is stunning. I love it as its a neutral shade and will go with so many different type of makeup looks. It will also suit all skin tones as it can be applied lightly or heavily. I am not normally a fan of shimmer cheek products but with this it gives a nice sheen to the cheeks. The only downside to this product is the fact it is limited edition. Estee Lauder should make this part of the permanent range. It contains 9.6g.
 
Pure colour lipsticks

16 Candy

60 Fuchia Fever
 
17 Rose Tea 
I've never used Estee Lauder lipsticks before until now and I really like these as they are pigmented, last well on the lips and aren't drying. With most lipsticks I find them to settle into lines on my lips but these don't. The colour range in this set is good for everyday, bold and neutral lip. Having tried these lipsticks I can see myself buying more in the future.
These lipsticks are full size and contain 3.8g
 
Pure Colour glosses
 
 
Nude Rose
Shocking Pink
 For lip glosses these aren't sticky when applied to the lips, they wear really nicely and add a nice shine to your lips. These lip glosses can be worn alone for a nice hint of colour and shine. Or they can be worn on top of lipstick to give a glossy finish. I can see myself using these quite a lot as they go with everything and improve the appearance of your lips. They contain 4.6ml each.
 
Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black
Mascara wise I tend to stick with what I like and rarely try any other ones out unless I am reviewing them or featuring them in a blog post. I do this because my eyes are really sensitive and some mascaras tend to really irritate my eyes. I found that this one didn't and it was comfortable to wear throughout the day. This mascara is ideal for those wanting really black, lengthening, thickening and separating lashes. The mascara wand is quite big but that is good as it makes your lashes fuller, whilst still being easy to apply. I would consider buying another tube in the future. This is 8ml which is full size
 
Gentle Eye Makeup remover
This eye makeup remover is so gentle, soft and removes makeup easily on the skin. When I use this my skin doesn't get sore or red. This is ideal for if you have a mascara/eyeliner/eyeshadow that is really hard to remove, this will remove it within a few wipes. This is 100ml which is full size.
 
Advanced Night Repair
This is a luxury item to use and when you apply it on your skin you can tell its expensive. You only need to apply a small amount of this. I have only used this once and I will use it when my skin feel like it needs a 'treat'. This contains 7ml
 
Revitalizing Supreme Creme
When you apply this you only need to apply a small amount and it works really well. I use this when my skin is feeling horrible and want to 'treat' it. This contains 15ml.
 
Modern Muse Eau De Parfum
Estee Lauder perfumes are a classic and so are the smells. I have never actually owned a Estee Lauder perfume but my Mam has. This has such a nice smell and it lasts a long time on the skin without being over powering. This contains 4ml
 
Makeup look that I have created mainly with Estee Lauder products
 
 
Face
Smashbox photo finish primer
Applied all over the face
Estee Lauder stay in place concealer
Applied in a triangular shape to add brightness and gets rid of dark circles
Estee Lauder high cover concealer
Applied ontop of the stay in place concealer in the same way. I also used this on any redness and blemishes on my skin.
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
Favourite ever foundation. I applied this with the Real Techniques stippling brush to give my face a flawless look. I apply this foundation in sections on my face, I find it works best like this.
Estee Lauder chick to cheek powder
 I used this under my eyes to set my concealer etc. It also adds brightness
Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place powder
 This adds more coverage to the skin and sets your makeup. Making your skin look more flawless.
Laval Salon deluxe bronzing powder
I love bronzer but I don't own one from Estee Lauder so I used Laval. This is one of my favourite bronzers and it's really cheap. I applied this in a figure of 3 of my face: temples, cheeks and under my jaw (this makes your face look similar and more structured)
Benefit Hoola
I am trying to use this up as I have two of them. I just used this to contour down my nose.
Estee Lauder Limited edition all over shimmer
I used this as blusher and I love it. I applied this with my Avon angled brush. It gives such a nice bronze/sheen on the cheeks. It is stunning!
Eyes
Estee Lauder pure colour eye shadow palette
Infamous sky: Applied as a transition colour in the crease and blended up towards my brow bone.
Currant Desire: Applied on the inner part of my eye
Envious Orchid: Outer part of my eye
Ivory Power: Crease
Pink Mink: Brow bone and tear duct
Estee Lauder Sumptuous extreme mascara
Applied one coat on my eyelashes.
Maybelline 24 hour Gel eyeliner black
Applied on the waterline. It lasts all day.
Lips
Estee Lauder pure colour lipstick Fuchsia Fever
This is such a pretty shade and I got compliments when wearing this.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Have you tried any of the products and if you have what do you think of them?
 

Comments

  1. oh, wow you get so many products in there!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its such good value for £54. I really like everything in the set

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything 5 pounds lookbook

Everything 5 pounds is an online retailer that sell clothes, shoes, jackets etc all for £5. There are so many choices on the website to pick from. I was given the opportunity to pick 9 items from the website to feature on my blog. With that I've decided to create a lookbook of all of the clothes. I am really happy with them all and ideal to dress either up or down. I decided to pick 7 dresses as they are mainly what I wear and are really versatile. Shoe wise I went with a classic black pair of heels and a black wedge.
For Reference I am 5ft 4 so the length of the dresses will differ on you depending on your height. All the dresses that I ordered are a size 8. All of the dresses are true to size and accurate. Same with the shoes they are true to size.
All the clothes in this post should still be available to buy online. The clothes on Everything 5 pounds tend to go out of stock quickly.
3/4 Sleeve Textured Dress This is one of my favourite dresses that I picked as I love the colour, s…

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Estee Lauder Double Wear is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for years and it lasts really well on the skin whilst still giving you that 'flawless' finish. This is my ideal foundation as its full coverage, lasts all day on the skin, looks flawless and is good for shine control. It is also the UK's no 1 foundation.

Claims
15 hour staying power
Flawless all day
Stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes
Feels lightweight and comfortable
Medium/buildable coverage
SPF 10

Shade Range
There are 29 different shade range available and they are split up into three different categories warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Warm shades:1W1 Bone, 1W2 Sand, 2W1 Dawn, 2W2 Rattan, 3W1 Tawny, 3W2 Cashew, 4W1 Honey Bronze, 4W2 Toasty Coffee, 4W3 Henna, 5W2 Rich Caramel, 6W1 Sandalwood
Cool shades: 1C1 Cool Bone, 2C1 Pure Beige, 2C2 Pale Almond, 2C3 Fresco, 2C4 Ivory Rose, 3C2 Pebble, 4C1 Outdoor Beige, 5C1 …

Max Factor: Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle foundation review

I was kindly sent these products to review
Max Factor is such an iconic brand that has been around for years. I can remember Nana using it and even my Mam. When I got the chance to try out some Max Factor makeup I was really happy (infact I screamed inside) When I opened the package I was really happy with what was inside. The Smooth Miracle Primer and Miracle Touch Foundation. Both products claim to smooth the skin textures. Also, these products are advertised on TV and the models skin looks flawless. Anything that claims to make your skin look flawless and smooth I will try. As you all know I love a flawless, smooth and full coverage base.
Smooth Miracle Primer I 'secretly' hoped that this would have been one of the products in the package, as I really wanted to try it out. So when I saw this product I was thrilled. The bottom picture above is the primer using a small pump and on the right (which you can't see) it is blended out. I applied the primer all over my face and I…